Effective as of January 2018
The Information We Collect
- Personal Information
- Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information regarding you and your use of our Website, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Website (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender, birthdate, interests, favorite foods, and favorite restaurants.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, such as (i) information about the device from which you access the Website (i.e., the type of device, the advertising identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”), the operating system and version (for example iOS, Android or Windows), your carrier and network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE)); (ii) your IP addresses (which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device); (iii) browser type and language; (iv) referring and exit pages and URLs; (v) date and time; (vi) amount of time spent on particular pages; (vii) what features of the Website you use or visit; and (viii) similar information concerning your use of the Website.
12181 Bluff Creek Dr., #200
Playa Vista, CA 90094
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may make changes to your Personal Information and certain Other Information (collectively, “Information”), by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Tableside marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. In such case, we will provide you the reason why the modification or removal was not possible.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Information to provide you access to and use of the Website, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, to administer our rewards, referral, and promotional programs, and to improve our service to you. Also, we may share Information as described below.
- We may from time to time share your Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Website, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tableside or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with Tableside may choose to opt out of our sharing their Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us at:
12181 Bluff Creek Dr., #200
Playa Vista, CA 90094
In addition, Tableside does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us